Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Makita BUB182Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower


--2 month update --- We still use the Makita LXT Blower on a (almost) daily basis. My wife loves to use it to blow off the steps in our garage. It is the useful rechargeable tool we have ever purchased. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was somewhat skeptical when I ordered the Makita LXT Blower. I was worried that my 1.5aH battery would not fit or even if it did it wouldn't power the blower. I was also worried that even at full power that something this small wouldn't be up to the job - mainly blowing out my garage and cleaning the grass of my sidewalk. The Answers - - While the 1.5aH battery is not optimal (although I do have two from my Makita LCT300W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Piece Combo Kit set), but it does work well enough. The main issue is that the battery life is about 3-5 minutes on the blower's highest setting. However, 4 minutes will blow a lot of grass off of your sidewalks). - Plenty of power - IF you are blowing on smooth surfaces. If you are planning to use this to blow your leaves into a giant pile you will be disappointed. - Ultra light - less than 5lbs - Pull-the-trigger easy - this is what really attracted me to the Makita LXT Blower since about 75% of my clean-up jobs are simple and do not require my gas powered blower. It is great to have the option to grab a light-weight blower and have the job done within a couple of minutes. - The Makita blower can be converted into a vacuum - but the ...

Itp Quad Tires Free Shipping




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links